Saty village (Breakfast) - Lake Kolsai - Saty village (Lunch) – the Black canyon - Return to Almaty
- Breakfast in Saty (guest house)
- Departure to Kolsai lake (15 km about 20 minutes)
- Arrival to Kolsai lake, trekking part (2-6 km, 3 hours)
- Departure to the village of Saty (guest house) (15 km, about 20 minutes), lunch
- Departure to the Black Canyon observation spot (60 km, approximately 50 minutes)
- Departure to Almaty (220 km approximately 3 hours), the driver will leave you at the appointed address
Length: 315 km, total time: 7 hours
Season: all year (best time April-October)
The route can be changed or supplemented according to your desire; If you want to see an attraction that is not listed in this program, please contact us - we will definitely try to resolve this and tell you about all the possible options.
Options: On the 1st day, you can watch, in addition to or instead of the Valley of castles, other canyons such as the Moon Canyon, Bestamak, Temerlik. On the 2nd day, you can go to the second Kolsai lake riding a horse (extra fee) or by foot. Instead of a guest house, you can stay overnight in tents or a hotel near Lake Kolsai.